[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
goldentaco.org • View topic - Star Wars - The Old Republic

Star Wars - The Old Republic

Public Forum

Star Wars - The Old Republic

Postby Capital_Sin » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:51 pm

Made a guild page for Star Wars: The Old Republic if anyone is interested. Just something temporary to gauge how many people are going to come play.

Check it out, sign up, and lets kill us some Jedi scum.

Capital_Sin
The Force

Re: Star Wars - The Old Republic

Postby Boba » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:47 pm

Not much good when the guild isn't accepting members.
Boba
Storm Trooper

Postby colmain » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:09 am

Worked for me. Maybe Sin just didn't want you Boba, he's like that I hear :)
Definition of Stress: The confusion created when one's mind overrides
the body's desire to beat or choke the living shit out of some asshole
who desperately needs it.
colmain
Ewok

Postby Boba » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:06 am

He changed it after. I joined before you did lol.

Sadly I wasn't the first bounty hunter registered. Thanks for nothing kris.
Boba
Storm Trooper

Postby Boba » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:06 pm

I don't see you on the guild roster either. Did you apply to be?

I'm shocked shorty isn't on there either, I thought he was a star wars fan.
Boba
Storm Trooper

Postby Shortround » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:25 pm

I tried, but it won't let me use shortround. Have to come up with some new material.
Hokie religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid
Shortround
Site Admin

Postby Capital_Sin » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:33 pm

So I got my first message from another guild. Thought I'd share it with you guys:

Hello I am Svein Eternity of The United Empire and we have an offer to make you. Would you be interested in merging with us? Our guild took a heavy hit at the hands of a republic guild and we need members and allies. We have more people comming in and even more allies with us. PM me for details

I am the hand which guides the Force: Azra, Mara, and Svein Eternity

I swear I didn't pick an RP server.

Also Shorty, I think the account name you use on the website won't be the name that you end up using in game, so you may still get Shortround in the game.
Capital_Sin
The Force

Postby Dub » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:03 pm

I think I will be getting this game. I will sign up sometime.
Dub
Imperial Cadet

Postby Boba » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:50 am

Still no shorty or dub on there. Slackers.
Boba
Storm Trooper

Postby Shortround » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:17 pm

It would help if I could actually sit down!
Hokie religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid
Shortround
Site Admin

Next

Return to Tatooine's busiest port